USE YOUR EXISTING TOOLS TO GAIN ACCESS TO BETTER DATA AND RESULTS.
ENHANCE YOUR EXISTING ANALYSIS AND REPORTING TOOLS
For most teams and organizations, the individual requirements, skills and experience for using analytics will vary. Supporting the varied access and analytics needs of a group can represent significant challenges for management, administers (IT) and end users.
MORE VALUE FROM YOUR ANALYTICS TOOLS
ConnectPlus enhances and extends the value you receive from your existing analysis and reporting solutions. It is software that connects most Windows-based applications, whether server or desktop, to your data sources in a simple and effective manner.
ADVANCED ANALYTICS FOR EVERYONE
If you like the strong analytics and data access capabilities of Arbutus but, recognize that not everyone can or should switch away from tools they are comfortable with like Excel, then ConnectPlus may be the ideal solution for your team.
Continue using Excel as their preferred primary analysis and reporting tool
Integrate Arbutus’ best of breed data access and analytics with current or planned end user applications
extend the specialized analytics capabilities of Arbutus into your spreadsheets and data visualization software.
cleanse and enhance your data dynamically as part of the connection.
set up access to challenging data sources from SAP to Mainframe legacy data
ConnectPlus extends the reach and capabilities of the analysis and reporting tools you are already familiar with. With ConnectPlus, your desktop software is not limited to the standard data sources that it can import; it can interact with the much broader data universe that Arbutus makes available.
In addition, scripts or procedures that are created in Arbutus can be embedded into any spreadsheet. For example, with ConnectPlus a user can click on an Excel spreadsheet icon on their desktop to automatically launch an A/P audit test and see the results populate their formatted spreadsheet. It’s that simple. Because ConnectPlus supports integrating data and results into most desktop or web applications, it is commonly used to pull results into management dashboards or standard applications like Excel or data visualization tools.
CONNECTPLUS DELIVERS RESULTS
- Better quality data/results in your existing reporting/dashboard applications
- Licensing fees that make it very cost effective to deploy advanced analytics/access to a larger group of users
- Adaptable technology that support both existing and future software tools
- Administrators can easily set up and support data access to end users
- Extend and support advanced analytics to a much broader group without the usual user adoption challenges
- End users don’t need to learn new tool to get better analytics
HOW IT WORKS
Version 6.11 of ConnectPlus (formerly LegacyLink)
- Any data source that can be set up using Arbutus Analyzer (administrator) can be accessed by ConnectPlus (end users).
- ConnectPlus can also be considered a middleware technology that will supply data to applications hosted on the web, server, and desktop via ODBC, OLE/DB, .NET, or JDBC
- ConnectPlus can be licensed for use with the Team Edition (Desktop only) or with the Enterprise Edition (Arbutus Servers) to supply data to your desktop and web applications.
- When used with Arbutus Mainframe Server, you can get direct access to challenging, legacy data sources like VSAM, IMS, ADABAS or DB2.